And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. – 1 Samuel 15:22
And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living. – Mark 12:41-44
To completely support all the Sunday services of BMC and other special services (service preparation, support during service, post service support) in coordination with Pastor and other departments for effective and meaningful conduct of the service so that maximum effect is imparted during this short time frame.
- Carefully plan every single minute of the service along with Pastor and other departments so that complete support could be provided smoothly.
- Carryout all the required ground work thru the week in coordination with other departments for the meticulous planning and effective conductance of the Sunday services and other special services
- Work towards making all the service preparation & services which happens between Saturday 9pm to Sunday 9 pm (24hrs) seamless.
- Bring out all service details comprehensively for the following month with ‘ who has to do what’ details as ‘Bethel Tidings supplementary’ during the last Sunday of every month
- Time slot and allocation of place for all the programs and fellowships of BMC during Sundays and other days thru the year
Other key plans
- Finalize all the service details by Friday night and circulate the PPT to all concerned for feedback if any. Freeze the entire PPT, including announcements/presentations etc.. by Saturday 12 noon
- Welcome new comers as they enter the Church and help them with basic logistics (Water, Restroom, Lift, handover Bethel Tidings etc…) and connect the visitors with Membership committee, if they are potential members
- Monitor periodic cleaning of the entire Church and its surroundings (including Front / Back yards, Restrooms and the curtains on the Restrooms) in co ordination with property team