- Making every visitor feel welcomed; Encourage every worshipper to join the church family and participate in its activities. Helping in BMC ministry with comprehensive database and members records.
- Assist pastor in BMC members go through sacraments like baptism and Confirmation.
- Hand holding a newcomer till getting settled (making him part of area fel-lowship, prayer fellowship)
- Assess which area of BMC ministry he/she(new comer) would like to get involved in co ordination with Nomination team
- Help members go through Basic membership course, Baptism classes, con-firmation classes and help them to get membership, Baptism, confirmation
Top two plans:
- Engage members and potential members towards various sacra-ments and best practices viz. Basic membership, Baptism, Confirmation, Area Fellowship etc… & running basic courses
- Comprehensive New comers management: database in online for needful follow up, linking up with area fellowship leaders
Other key plans:
- Maintain comprehensive BMC worshippers and visitors data
- Introduce welcome kit for new comers
- Monthly meeting with pastor – new comers follow up
- Completion of ongoing membership drive
- Hard copy upkeep-membership details
- Take specific effort that members from all language group will equally feel the warmth of Christian
fellowship and get opportunities to build God’s kingdom through BMC