“…Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” – Matthew 25:40
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. – Galatians 6:9
- Care for needy inside and outside BMC
- Being relevant to local community in and around BMC
- Financial help to poor & needy – Education/ Medical/ Job aid
- Bethel Shaale – Basic education for slum children.
- Caring for the sick – Visiting the sick in home/hospital & pray
- Emergency support (Support in medical emergency/ Death)
- Basic health (Medical, Dental, Nutrition, clean habits etc…) awareness for the poor (eg. Priyanka Nagar, Irula, to construction laborers’ whose children we are helping through Bethel Shale)
- Social Awareness of key social concerns – eg. Depression, Drinking & Smoking, Pornography etc.
- Restart Bethel Shaale.(Have aspecific curriculum for Bethel Shaale, reach out to more settlements, special session, Meet with parents once in 4 months, Program at slums, sponsoring children for studies at Christian hos-tel)
- Formation of a larger virtual team (part of social concerns team) to handle visiting sick, emergency support etc and other main activities
Other key plans
- Monthly prayer meet as team
- Devising effective approaches to identify the needy, prioritize with all sensitiveness to use the limited funds.
- Have exclusive small team (part of social concerns team with a representation from finance team) for effective and quick dispersal of poor & needy fund.
- LCD display at outside of BMC and identification/ preparation of appropriate-ate content (several 3mins videos which give Scripture based encouragement, songs, thoughts, reviewed and filtered testimonies etc.)
- Approach to collect points for Christian Prayer from people outside the Church (eg. Drop box)
- Starting of Weekly once medical clinic at BMC for poor